My blog is littered with unpopular opinions. Most of them being my own. These bring anger to many people so I’ll do a pre-apology before this list. I’m sorry, this is just the way I feel. Please don’t hate me for having my own, weird opinions.
1. I don’t like Citizen Kane, The Godfather, or The Deer Hunter. I will admit that these classic movies include some great scenes, but overall, I’d rather clean my house a hundred times over before I watch those 3 again. The wedding scenes? They’re as long as actual weddings! Rosebud? Gimme a break.
2. I don’t like flat sheets. God bless my poor husband who has to sleep without a top sheet every night. I’m sorry but why would I want a twisted, loose sheet all up in my slumber zone? It gets in the way of the warm blanket. It also gets in the way of my life and I hate it.
3. I’m kind of getting tired of Jennifer Lawrence.
4. I don’t care if you’re a woman that stays at home and takes care of your children, or a woman who climbs the corporate ladder, just don’t talk to me about how hard females have it. Girls rule the world, right?
5. I have a deep hatred for cheese. The only exception for me is pizza (obvs).
6. I can’t have a deep relationship with people who don’t love animals.
7. I don’t like beer, or drinking for that matter.
8. I don’t understand the appeal of country music. Something about the twang in the vocals freaks me out.
9. Brightly painted walls make me uncomfortable. I can’t feel settled in a room if the walls are tomato red or dark purple.
10. I really don’t like drawstrings. I like streamlined clothes and drawstrings just seem sloppy.
11. Ryan Gosling is not cute. He looks like a rat.
Do you have any unpopular opinions?