I could start my own cult if my heart desired it. I can’t believe that 1,000 + people have started following my blog. I know not all of them read my words or even remember that they’re subscribed to my blog, but I definitely feel a sense of pride and that “You like me! You really like me!” feeling.
I also feel very undeserving. I kind of let my blogging habits slip away during the summer. I didn’t visit other blogs, I was late answering comments, and I haven’t addressed a lot of the awards I was nominated for. So to make it up to those who have subscribed to my blog recently and those who have been subscribed to my blog from the beginning, here’s some info about myself so you know who you’re following. And so you can immediately unfollow.
- I am a Libra in western horoscopes and a rabbit in Chinese astrology.
- I love all things magical and mystical, historical and cultural.
- I’ve lived an extremely #blessed life that involves lots of laughter.
- I love looking at photography and have devoted my Tumblr to things that I find beautiful, intriguing, and funny.
- I have a husband, Paul, who is my best friend and supporter. And by supporter, I mean that he literally supports my life. I would not have food if it wasn’t for this guy.
- I’m slightly obsessed with music, movies, books, pop culture, beauty products, and video games.
- I don’t worry about what other people think about me. I like to avoid spending time pleasing others and trying to impress.
- In fact, I think I displease and offend more oft than not. But I know my soul and my heart and if people don’t get me or understand where I’m coming from, it’s okay.
- Decision-making is my enemy. But in the end, I’ll usually make a quick choice because I’ll stop caring after ten minutes.
- I will go on any trip to any location if someone else is paying. I do not turn down free vaycays.
- I have strong faith that can’t ever be shaken.
- I love most foods but I hate cheese, milk, and most dairy products. I’m not even lactose intolerant. I just hate them. (I can feel the unfollows occuring.)
- I like making people laugh and smile.
- I love all animals (more than I love people).
- I like spending time alone, but I also like being in the company of others.
- I sing every day.
- I like going on walks and meditating with my thoughts.
- I love my very small, dysfunctional family.
So if you’ve made it this far listening to me talk about myself, I think you’ll really enjoy read my blog. Because that’s all you’re gonna get. Also, I’ll let you in on a little secret: I’m going to have my first ever blog giveaway right here, right now. Most people that have the pleasure of knowing me in real life would attest that I have gnarly mix tape skills. Mix tape = burned CD. I’d have to agree with these people. So I figured I should share my gift with the world.
The ways you can enter are pretty simple:
Comment below about a song that you would loveeee included in a mix tape made for you. (This is mandatory for your entry!)
And you can follow me on Twitter for an extra entry!
I’ve never hosted a giveaway so if things get messed up, it’s most likely my fault.
Anyway, I’d like to thank everyone that follows my blog and my very simple thought process. I started this blog just for fun, kind of like an online journal. I never imagined that people would be interested in what I have to say. So thanks for that. You’re all crazy.