I’ve been tagged to answer some questions. Since I never get tired of talking about myself, I decided to give it a go. I was tagged by A Gripping Life and Adair. AGL tagged me first, so I’m going to answer her questions. Sars Adair.
And anyone else who wants to do it!
Everyone else I know has already been tagged. Feel free to decline. You don’t have to do it, just thought it would be fun. But if you don’t do it, I’ll hate you forever.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and the create 11 new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag 11 people and link them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Here are the 11 questions that A Gripping Life asked me:
1. If deserted on an island, what is the one book, one film, and one album/CD you would request? Pillars of the Earth because it’s the longest book I’ve ever read. “Singin’ in the Rain” because it’s one of my faves. Plus it has good songs and dancing! And one album would be The Best of Elvis Costello and the Attractions. Too hard to choose. Maybe The Beatles, Rubber Soul?
2. In Heaven I hope there is an unlimited supply of pizza. Jk. But seriously. Sunshine. I can’t picture Heaven being cloudy, but you never know. I just want it to be sunny and warm all the time.
3. If I could change one body part it would be my feet! I hate having big feet 😦
4. My favorite day of the week is Friday because it’s the start of the freakin’ weekend!
5. The person/people who makes me laugh the most is my family. So many inside jokes. Also, my friend Natalie. And my friend Matt. Also Paul. They just get me. (I would have said that I make myself laugh the most, but I feel like that doesn’t count.)
6. My dream occupation would be working with animals in their natural habitat. One of my ultimate dreams is to hug a lion. I know I could do it.
7. My favorite dream car is uhmhm I don’t know. A nice one? I don’t really know about cars.
8. My most hated teacher was Mrs. Tobison. My worst class was any math class. Oh and English Civil War.
9. Would you rather be eaten by sharks or eaten by lions or live in a world of mud? I can’t even think about a world of mud without laughing. It makes absolutely no sense. Sooo world of mud it is.
10. My favorite smells are summery smells. Lily of the Valley, sunscreen, Ralph Lauren Romance and the smell of the lobby of my favorite hotel. And Burberry Brit for the winter.
11. If I had to change my first name it would be either Layla or Beatrice (Bea for short). But I really love my name.
Here are the 11 questions for my tagees to answer:
1. If you could live in a different country for a year, where would you live?
2. What would you do if you were the opposite sex?
3. If there was a fire in your house and you could only save 3 things, what would they be? (Family and pets would be safe!)
4. What is your favorite sport and why?
5. What is a TV show that you hate to miss?
6. If you could be fluent in another language, which would you choose?
7. Which actor or actress makes you mad?
8. What is your favorite vacation spot?
9. What is the first thing you would do if you were president, prime minister, etc?
10. Favorite thing to drink?
11. Do you prefer baths or showers? Why?
36 thoughts on “Tagging Along”
I LOVE your answers!!! Okay, so I knew some of them. Duh. But I totally forgot about shoe size. That would be a good thing to change, for sure. I love your island choices and the picture of the lion hug, so kind. I hope in Heaven there are plenty of animals roaming about.
Hey thanks! Yep shoe size is a big problem for me. I could lose weight everywhere else if I wanted to, but I don’t think my feet will lose that much weight 😦
Lions are kind. I was actually going to answer animals for the heaven question, but then I realized that I need warmth. tee hee
feet, man. same prob here. and i’m not nearly as tall as you! i’m 5′-6 1/2″ (that half is really important) and wear size 10 shoes.
Ugh yes. If I fit into a 10, I feel so petite! I’m size 11. Sad life.
Lily i’m sorry but i have been tagged and my post is out, i was going to tag Lisa above but cannot get to her blog.
No problem! I actually saw that right after I posted mine! haha! Hmm yeah I think you might have to type her web address in because her name isn’t linked to her blog. I will try to fix that for her asap!
Ok, you could tag Lisa then 🙂
She was the one that tagged me! heh
Great game of tag, Lily!
Hey thanks! I saw that you were already tagged somewhere!
I’ll play. Looks like great fun. Good answers
Good! You should!
Well, I’m glald my first visit was your tag post. That way I get to know you a little bit about you right off the batt! I would definitely like to hug a lion. That would be so cool. I’d also like to be friends with an elephant. I hate math and the civil war too. Ha ha. Also law, ew! I get board just typing the word. I like the name Lily too. In fact my daughter wants to name her baby girl that when she has one! 🙂
Oh yeah! Perfect timing! Hugging a lion seems pretty rad, huh? Being friend with an elephant shall be added to my list. They seem friendly. Ugh yes, math, civil war, law…barf. Aww she should name her daughter Lily! It’s treated me well as a name!
mmm…the smells of summer…
Great answers, Lily. Looking forward to checking out your tagees!
Thanks! The smells of summer are so good aren’t they? I wanted to tag you, but I saw you were tagged somewhere else, right?
Would love to do this, but am not very good at this WordPress stuff just yet… I will reblog this, this time… But next time hopefully by then i will have mastered how to do these games. Have fun!
Ahh you should do it! I tag you! Hah!
Well then you’re gonna have to walk me through how to do this on wordpress….lol. kidding, i will figure it out, might take a minute though 😀 thanks girl!
I loved the car answer. The other questions had warmth and depth and then with that one you are like “it’s a machine, I don’t know”.
Haha thanks! I don’t know anything about cars. So anything that gets me from point A to point B sounds good!
I can’t deal with you hating me forever, so I guess have to do this. Good thing I LOVE these things! YAY! 🙂
I’ll schedule it for Saturday, so look out for it!
I would change my feet too. Uuugggh, big feet.
And a world of mud? That DOES sound ridiculous. Hahahaha
Okay cool! I’m lookin forward to it! Having big feet is the worst
Haha a world of mud….
Grrreaat answers. Now I want to hug a lion too… 🙂
Yess! Wouldn’t it be awesome?
Haha shut up. You can’t see me as Beatrice? Ugh maybe I am a hipster.
It’s okay, us non-hipsters are such hipsters that we could never admit how much we love hipsters.
Yeah that sounds about right.
Thanks for the tag!!! I’m excited to write this post… only I don’t know when I’ll have the time to.
Yeah anytime! No pressure girl! Take your time!
Pingback: Tag – We’re It « Is It Possible To See It All
Pingback: I Got Tagged « conchsaladesque
Pingback: Tag – you’re it! « Chez Sasha
It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d most certainly donate to this excellent blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to brand new updates and will share this website with my Facebook group. Talk soon!