I’ve been nominated for more awards! Can you guys believe how great I am? Me either! I’ve been terrible at following up on the acceptance part of the virtual awards. It’s not that I’m not grateful, because I totally am! It’s just that I always second guess everything! I look to see if other people have accepted them, and if they don’t, I just wait for the proper time. But now, I don’t care. I’m proud of my little blog, and the greatness it’s achieved!
I was awarded The Versatile Blogger Award from Adamsdaughter, I’ll Sleep When They’re Grown, and Random Female Blogger (or No Blog Intended). Each of these ladies makes me laugh or teaches me something on a daily basis. Seriously check them out if you haven’t already done so!
I’ll Sleep When They’re Grown also nominated me for the Tell Me About Yourself Award. The rules to both awards are pretty much identical. Here they are:
1. Thank the person/people who gave you the award.
2. Reveal 7 things about yourself (I recently wrote 10 things about myself, but I GUESS I could find more things to share..).
3. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers. Let them know that they’re awarded!
1. Colin Hanks recently tweeted me back. Having a twitter account is now worth it.
2. I have a younger bro who’s almost done with college. He’s one of the funniest/strangest people that I know.
3. I’ve never actually had a real job. I’ve only ever babysat or volunteered. Babysitting is such good, tax-free money that it’s hard to resist.
4. I have a degree in History. I literally forget everything I’ve learned though. Seriously, its so embarrassing.
5. In the Chinese Zodiac I’m a Fire Rabbit. I’m a Fire Cat in the Vietnamese version. My astrological sign is Libra.
6. I’m 24 and married. My husband is 30. I would say our maturity levels meet at age 27. Does that make sense?
7. I’m not afraid to leave the house without makeup on. Actually, I prefer it.
Those awarded for both awards (in no particular order) :
Annndd yeah. That’s all the friends I have on here…! Tell me if I forgot about you!