I was awarded a Versatile Blog Award from The Dark Globe! Since their blog actually has 17 writers, they don’t usually nominate people, but someone chose to give me an award! Thank you to them and the entire Dark Globe bloggers. I am touched, really I am!
Like most awards, this one comes with rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. Include a link to their blog.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly, and nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. Include a link!
- Finally, say 7 things about yourself.
The people I would like to nominate are:
Doing the links was so much work. I hate all of you.
7 Things about myself:
1. One of my favorite books is The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck.
2. I was in a sorority for a year and a half. Kappa Delta! I made a lot of good friends there. Pearl S. Buck was also a Kappa Delta!
3. I recently found out that I have Morton’s neuroma in one of my toes. It’s not a tumor or anything. The nerve in my toe is messed up and sometimes it hurts when I put pressure on it. So now I get to wear cool insoles in my shoes like I’m 80 years old.
4. I’ve been OB-SESSED with peanut butter sandwiches lately. I have at least 2 a day.
5. My favorite color is turquoise right now. I love when kids say that their favorite color is “multicolor” or “rainbow”. One of my favorite things ever.
6. Once I move to a place that allows pets, I’m either getting a pug or a french bulldog. Help me decide!
7. The only character I really relate to on Mad Men is Sally Draper. Life is hard.
Thanks again everybody. Feel free to nominate me for awards. I never get tired of talking about myself! I joke, I joke. Also, do not feel pressured to do this. Just for fun!